Hertz SV1651 SET SPL 165mm / 6,5" Mitteltöner
The SV 165.1 midrange can be employed to build systems with tremendous impact. Like the SX subwoofers, the SV 165.1 features a solid, robust structure and, like all the other SPL Show components, it employs a copper voice coil wound on a two-layer KSV former, for unheard-of thermal and mechanical capability also in extreme circumstances. The cone features a water repellent pressed paper membrane and paper dust caps, both robust and light weight, as well as double-wave damped fabric surrounds to ensure linearity even under extreme conditions, contributing to high SPL scores.
Die wichtigsten Merkmale der Hertz SV-1651:
- High magnetic permeability plates provide constant, even flux.
- High densitiy flux ferrite magnet, for top SPL performance.
- Double layer copper voice coil, wound on KSV former; for excellent thermal and mechanical capability.
- Damped fabric surround; for maximum lightness and extreme SPL.
- High current, tin-plated terminals.
- Water-repellent, pressed paper cone.
Die technischen Daten des Hertz SV 16 5 1 Midrange:
- 400 Watt Peak Power, Hi-pass filtered @ 200 kHz - 12 dB Oct.
- Impedanz: 4 Ohm
- Frequency response: 100 - 10k Hz
- Sensitivity: 97 dB/SPL
Lieferumfang: 1 Mitteltöner inkl. Einbauzubehör und Produktanleitung