Hertz ECX100-5 10 cm/4" Koaxial-Lautsprechersystem
The Energy.5 coaxials are the solution for those who want to reproduce a wide frequency range without the need of separate components: the coax tweeter adds to the woofer response optimizing the installation-friendliness.
Neodymium tweeter with built-in crossover, pressed-paper cone with deep ribbings for maximum rigidity and accurate optimization of the motor assembly contribute to enhance sound linearity, off-axis response and timbre quality. Thanks to the RHFC technology, the tweeter can be oriented, being angled 10°, to control dispersion and get close to the ideal frequency response.
Die wichtigsten Merkmale der Hertz ECX 1005:
- Water-repellent treated paper cone, butyl rubber surround.
- Pure copper voice coil wound on aluminium former, for very good thermal and mechanical capacity.
- Large motor assembly for excellent mobile voice coil control.
- Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation.
- Rubber magnet cover provides damping to the basket and motor structure and protects from abrasions and damages.
- DIN size basket coated with scratch-proof, corrosive-resistant material.
- Tin-plated, high current terminals.
- Silver-plated lead wires, for maximum reliability and conductivity.
- Epoxy glue for basket and motor system provides perfect coupling.
- Curve memory Nomex spider for consistent, reliable performance.
- High energy neodymium magnet tweeter.
- RHFC, Rotary High Frequency Contour; adjustable for perfect off-axis dispersion and frequency response, according to the listening position.
Die technischen Daten des Hertz ECX 100 5 Lautsprechersystems:
- 120 Watt peak, 40 Watt continuous
- 4 Ohm Impedance
- Frequency Range: 80 - 23k Hz
- Sensitivity: 92 dB/SPL
Lieferumfang: 1 Koaxial-System inkl. Einbauzubehör und Produktanleitung