-5% bei Vorkasse!
Audison bit DMI Interface
bit DMI is a digital interface for MOST systems, providing the ability to connect the Audison bit processors and the Audison amplifiers, equipped with digital input, to OEM multimedia systems in cars featuring the MOST technology based on optical fibre. Thanks to the digital connection, the signal can be transmitted without loss of quality, keeping the audio controls built in the OEM head unit - such as volume, balance and tone controls- as well as the hands-free kit, navigation system and parking sensors alerts unaltered.
Die technischen Merkmale des audison Bit-dmi Interface:
- Voltage: 8 ÷ 18 VDC
- Idling current: 150 mA
- Switched off: < 5 mA
- Remote IN: Automatic turn On/Off via MOST
- Remote OUT: 12 VDC (200 mA)
- MOST optical input: MOST IN/OUT socket connector
- TOSLINK optical output: S/PDIF max 48 kHz/16 bit Stereo PCM
- From / to personal computer: 1 x USB Mini B to A (2.0)
- PC connection: USB-A socket (1.1/2.0/3.0)
- Software / PC requirements: Microsoft Windows (32/64 bit): XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Graphic card min. resolution: 800 x 600
- Ambient temperature range Operating: - 40° C to 100° C
- W x H x D (mm/in.): 141,5 x 36,5 x 86,5 mm / 5.57 x 1.43 x 3.40"
Weight: 0,26 kg / 0.573 lb.
Lieferumfang: 1 Digitales Interface inkl. Einbauzubehör